[Healeys] Speaking of generators

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jun 27 07:08:56 MDT 2010

Most likely a dealer swap of a defective generator before the car was sold
or some such similar occurrence.

Reminds me of a discussion I've had more than once about restoration. One
must decide what point in the car's life is to be represented to do an
accurate restoration. There are cars out there with incredible histories,
that were simply standard production cars when they left the factory, and
became known for much more later in their life.

Rich Chrysler