[Healeys] SOS oil pressure issues

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 07:15:21 MDT 2010

Start by removing the oil filter and cooler assembly from the engine.
Remove everything down to the block. Crank the engine and oil should come out.
If no oil appears your problem is inside the engine.

If oil does come out your problem is outside the engine, Systematically
check all parts for blockage, proper orientation etc.

I once had a similar problem on my BN4 with a oil cooler. I removed the
lines and filled the cooler and lines with oil before reattaching and that
solved the problem.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY