[Healeys] SOS no oil pressure

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Jun 12 19:43:22 MDT 2010

It is common practice to prime the pump by injecting some assembly lube into
the pickup end. At this point you'll likely have to inject some oil into the
pump via the pressure relief valve or the oil filter outlet. Sometimes
lifting the front of the car so the oil level is higher around the pump
works..
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE