[Healeys] Of the Healey List for several weeks

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 14:28:59 MDT 2010

Hi Rich-

I will be off the Healeys List for several weeks due to my cross  country
trip to Eugene, Or for the AHCUSA Rendezvous. Then tour the Northwest  back
across country to Galena, IL for the AHCA Conclave.
My traveling companion William Borja and I  will be driving our  BJ8s, his
is BRG and mine is Blackie. If you happen to see  us on the highways, please
flash your headlights and/or blow your horn and  we will respond back.
If there are any Concours judges out there that are interested in judging
at either of these events please contact me off line or by phone
727/867-7129  before 6/12/10.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
Concours Committee Member
Chairman Judging