[Healeys] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 5 16:02:28 MDT 2010

I can't say that that is why, but he was risking some of his money by doing
so, if they could prove his intentions.  There is a big fine and I have heard
that they sometimes have unmarked police cars driving towards a radar trap to
see if, after you drive past it, you try to signal oncoming traffic to slow
down.  Flashing headlights used to be the sign and sometimes the hand out the
window with palm down.  You don't see the flashing headlights anymore.  The
hand out the window is a bit harder to prove as a signal, if you're not too
obvious.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada