[Healeys] Manifold Drains

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Fri Jun 4 12:52:36 MDT 2010

Dear Ray,

I found the correct fittings ( standard compression fitting for them) at a
HVAC Supplier and I believe the 1/8 Copper tubing also, but a good hobby
shop or well equipped Hardware Store should have a selection of Brass tubes
that would be 1/8".  I think I might have spare fittings and copper tubing
if you have trouble finding anything where you live.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com