[Healeys] FACEBOOK

Mike Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 07:36:50 MDT 2010

If you think Facebook is an issue, try foursquare.  We had a business
associate that would let you know where he was at any given minute. (at home
depot buying a screwdriver, picking up the laundry...)  We needed to have an
intervention with him and when that didn't totally work, 10 of us signed up
and pummeled him with every little thing we were doing.

 He has since stopped...