[Healeys] FACEBOOK

Frederich Ficke jagwarman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 07:23:00 MDT 2010

Tom, I am not trying to offend anyone here on this subject. I see people who
post on there every couple hours with terms such as . I am eating dinner or
I am going to work or It may rain today or I think I will sleep in. The
thing is they get no response to these quotes. Then there are the one who
join Farmville and Family Fued and then they send you apps for this crap.
These are the ones I am saying have no life . I was on Facebook about a year
and I find this Healey list much more interesting than Facebook. Sorry I was
being judgmental in your eyes or others. I will just say no more about
Facebook then.

On a different note I had a girlfriend who had four kids and they were all
addicted to Myspace. I can tell you for a fact they had no life outside
Myspace. They would sit on a computer 14 hours a day and not socialize in
public. Thats not healthy. It seems Myspace is for a younger generation and
Facebook is used by 30 and up.

Personally I get more pleasure from a drive in the country by myself . Shoot
I would rather go to walmart and talk to the greeter than to spend that much
time on a computer. Perhaps I just can't sit still.

I knew this subject would raise some issues and I probably shouldn't have
gone there.