[Healeys] Fuel odors

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 12:50:29 MDT 2010

Yep. Found this out the hard way! My fix was to siphon the gas out until it
no longer leaked and then I sealed the gasket. Been OK for a year now so I
guess it is holding. It took me a while trying to find this out -- usual
suspects, overflowing floats, leak around the pump etc. Then I remembered
that I had just replaced the float on the sending unit.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com