[Healeys] Lucas Distributor questions.

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 27 06:59:56 MDT 2010

Ron, you can use a piece of fine braided copper known in the electronics
business as solder wick.  If you can't locate any locally, drop me an SASE
and I will send a hank to you.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm