[Healeys] Overheating Healey

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 16:04:42 MDT 2010

Bob:  I installed an oil cooler many years ago.  It was not an 'official'
model but the largest I could install in front of the radiator without
blocking the radiator too much.  I installed temp sending units in the oil
pan for engine oil temp and in the return line from the cooler.  Temperature
drop was 5 degrees.  No noticable difference on the Healey temp gauge.  For
me and my installation, not worth the effort.  Took it all out.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031