[Healeys] Big Healey Race Engine Question

Chris Dimmock [Healey] austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:45:24 MDT 2010

Hi Fred

I run NGK EGV racing plugs

Heat range depends on the cars useage, temperature, etc - but usually
heatrange is 7 - 9

i.e NGK B8 EGV; NGK B85EGV etc

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/docs/tech/partnumberkey.pdf

Mine is lower compression than yours, cast iron head, triple 45dcoe; 300
degree cam etc see http://www.myaustinhealey.com/dyno_sheet.html for specs.

These plugs have been perfect for me.

Best

Chris