[Healeys] (fwd) Fwd: ATT Troubles

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 10:59:42 MDT 2010

Looks like my test email and ATT coming back to sanity were darned
near simultaneous.  Many thanks to Ron, Chris, Ed, Robert, Scott,
Perry and anyone else whom I might have left out, for filling me in on
the ATT problems that were just about synchronized with my time off
the list.  It is nice to see my Healeys inbox full again.

-Roland

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:25:15 +1000, Chris Dimmock