[Healeys] Evening drive short video - 2010-07-04

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 6 07:01:25 MDT 2010

Well, I didn't know that DMH was having another birthday on the weekend, but I
did have a 4 day weekend ( Canada day on Thurs., and a vacation day on Fri. )
and got a bit too much seat time in the sun on Friday.  Probably the day with
the most seat time since I got the car late last summer.  I got a Healey tan.
I'm a bit red faced over my neglect to wear sun block and I got a good tan
from my knees up to the bottom of my shorts.  My nose now has the texture of
alligator hide.  No pain, though.  Despite that, I did get out for an evening
drive with my visiting mother-in-law ( her first drive in this car ) and with
a new digital camera, we tested it a bit, as I left the driveway.  I posted
the video on Facebook and am attempting to share it, though I don't know for
sure that it works.  I almost never use facebook, but I thought that I would
give it a try.  The sharing is set to 'everyone' for awhile.  Next time I go
on, I'll set it back to 'Friends only'.  That'll probably be at least a week.
What is it about the sound of these cars that pleases me so?! :)

For those who want to know for sure where they're being forwarded to:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/29dbomb

For ED:
http://tinyurl.com/29dbomb

( It gives me a smile that the tinyurl has DBomb in it. :) )
The full URL as sent to myself from Facebook is below.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg