[Healeys] BT7 thread

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:34:46 MST 2010

Ira,

I feel you are correct and are doing and this is what I would do in the same
situation.

It's seems to be  just this simple, IF you feel the engine is original to
the chassis, then a heritage search of the engine gives you the the correct
chassis and body numbers.  End of story.  Sounds like a no brainer to me.

On another similar note while I was going through some Healey crap in the
garage, I found two old chassis tags that belonged to the late Steve Toth of
Rancho Santa Fe, CA.  Steve, a Healey enthusiast, would buy Healeys from the
local wrecking yard in the '60s and '70s, fix them up to drive and or sell
them.  He had quite a collection before he passed away some years ago.  He
sold most of his Healeys and parts to Phil Gallant (another Healey and
Shelby Cobra enthusiast) here in Oceanside, CA who in turn sold the cars and
parts to a fellow in Belgium.  Last word was a number of the cars were
restored and presumably still in Europe

Any FYI, here are the numbers...

*BN6L/3746*
*