[Healeys] BT7 thread

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:38:07 MST 2010

wow this has really gotten away from where I started

engine is a bt7, chassis is a bt7 id/body tags are from my original bn4

I tried in sept. to get info on getting body id for my chassis. no one
suggested looking in boot or rear shroud, so I sent in the 29d # knowing it
was a bt 7 engine. now after 6 weeks of waiting and spending $85.00 I am
about to send my car to the paint stripper and then off to the body/paint
shop I have to start all over. at this point I think I'll keep my car red
and deal with the id and engine # stuff later.
I did not mean to open a can of warms
just to clarify. car is a bt7 with a bt7 engine. I am not trying to register
a 100-6 as 30000. i am trying to register a 3000 as a 3000.
over 30 years ago no one cared. this was a $500.00 car

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR