[Healeys] Carburettor trouble

Paul Leeks Paull at glasgows.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 07:52:39 MST 2010

Chaps

Yes, I soaked the cork seals in engine oil for 24 hours and double checked
that the chamfered brass washers (above and below) were sited the right way
round.

Can I just check that, even though the fuel seems to be leaking from the main
part of the carb, most folks thinks it is almost certainly due to a leak back
in the float chamber (needle valve or float)?

Thanks again

Paul