[Healeys] bj8 folding rear seatback

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:52:30 MST 2010

Guys

I had a new rear seat surround panel as well as new rear inner wings, hence I
have to drill the holes for the hinges in the surround panel and also the hole
in the wing for the fixing thru the wheelarch.

Could anyone give me measurements for the hinge holes from the trunk incline
back panel and a guide for the wheelarch holes (I assume I will need to match
this with the hole in the seat panel but will need a guide?) Or do I need to
fix the interior quarter panels and match the corners?

thanks for any help

Andy