[Healeys] LHD TO RHD Steering

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:29:22 MST 2010

Marc -

I think the only thing you need to make the conversion is the
box/column and idler.  Rack and levers can be flipped/are
interchangeable.

I know the parts are available from Cape International in the UK.
Alternatively if you can find an old RHD A90 Atlantic at the wreckers
the worm gear and box may be interchangeable, but column length is
different.

You might try Healey Factory in Australia,  I know they sell RHD worm
gear & bits for the six cylinder cars.

SC parts has the RHD idler assembly for a pretty good price.

Also, try Ahead 4 Healeys, they might convert the bits you have for you?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90