[Healeys] CA Listers.

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 16 15:21:29 MST 2010

For the very, very few of those who might occasionally speed, please
take note of what The Governator has in the works now!  Of course I
happen to live in Santa Ana, one of the cities with the red-light
cameras.  While I don't know for sure, I'll guess that the cities pay
for the cameras and speeding upgrades while the broke Golden State reaps
85% of the benefits.  And remember, many other states follow quickly
behind us!  Perhaps our legislative eagle-eye, the Other Len, knows a
more informative source than The Orange County Register?

http://www.ocregister.com/news/red-229305-light-cameras.html

Some of the ensuing comments are quite interesting.

Bill
'53 Red Car