[Healeys] Martin J. MacGregor

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Jan 6 08:08:36 MST 2010

Today I received the ordered rubber sqeegee strips for my car from
Martin J. MacGregor. It took a very long time (I ordered the strips in
May I think) and several emails.
I questioned his reliability some time ago on this forum as I was sure I
was taken for a ride. In all fairness I  must conceed that after all he
is a reliable and very pleasant party and that he had had some
difficulties in getting through his backlog for several perfectly
legimate reasons. He gave me a discount for my patience.
My appologies for initially judging you wrongly Martin.
The strips are just the part and seem to fit perfectly well.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL