[Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed Jan 6 04:14:37 MST 2010

Alan,
Even that is gone. We do not have offical overall speed limits on the
Autobahn, but speed limit signs nearly everywhere. So along a stretch of
maybe 200 miles you may find perhaps 10 miles without speed limits. To
say we have no speed limits is just a marketing issue for our car
manufacturers (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche) to build these over-powered cars
with 300 horsepower and more. You are not faster with these on our
Autobahn. In our high dense populated area of Germany there is heavy
traffic everywhere and the mentioned speed limit signs, which allow
smaller cars to be as fast as these horsepower show-offs.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

  _____