[Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:44:13 MST 2010

Thanks Norm -

That probably explains why I can't lock my Atlantic's passenger door.  I've
tried pushing the door lever back, but the door doesn't lock.  Maybe I'll
have a look inside the door next time I have the panel off and see if this
is something I can fix.

What a great list!!  I'd join the A90 list but there'd only be about
3 people on it...  ;)
Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1