[Healeys] Plowing Through

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 26 09:52:15 MST 2010

Do you have spare doors??

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/attachments/149607d1261611545-
snow-plow-my-station-wagon-epic-kluge.jpg

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ybvvugl

I told my daughter this morning that I was going to duct tape a piece of
plywood to the front of the subaru!!

( we've been getting soggy snow and my driveway collects water so I've been
getting a workout for the past 2 or 3 days )

Try searching for "red green snow plow youtube".  I can't get there from
here.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada