[Healeys] FW: Koni rear mount design vs Cape

dean dht3000 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 16:04:43 MST 2010

I have a 1967 BJ8 Healey for sale. If interested I can provide pictures.
Color is red with black interior. Body and paint is excellent. The
upholstery is black but is showing some wear. I have new leather interior
but never installed it.The carpet is good. The previous owner had installed
several extras. Such as an electric fan that is controled by a switch under
the dash. But I never had to use it. A sterio radio with hidden speakers. A
volt meter mounted under the dash. The wood dash is new and looks great.
Chrome is very good. I am asking $38,000. If interested e-mail me and I will
give you my phone number and answere any questions you might have.

Dean Turner