[Healeys] bj8 centre console and ash tray

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:21:45 MST 2010

Guys

Two questions please:

On the chrome ashtray there is a spring holding the lid, one end attaches to
the lid bracket, where does the other end go, I have a hole in the ash tray
body, does it just hook in the hole or should there be a small pin that might
have disappeared when I had my chrome done?

If a radio is not fitted, what does the cover plate look like, is it just
vinyl covered with the 3000 flash on, and does it have an edging trim?

many thanks Andy