[Healeys] Thanks re: PayPal

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:21:18 MST 2010

I've done hundreds of Paypal transactions, never been cheated.

A couple of times I've had account problems, never had a problem
talking to a Paypal agent, they always fixed my problems, service no
better or worse than Visa or Mastercard.

I think a few years ago phone service was non-existent, it seems to be
better now.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device