[Healeys] Proper Installation of Shock mounting plate on shock tower?

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:08:43 MST 2010

Since we have 2ft of snow outside, I thought I might try to complete this
winter project on my Longbridge BN4. I need to install the right hand shock
mounting plate on top of my replacement Kilmartin shock tower. I was lucky to
have an OEM shock plate RH 1B8839 (adaptor-suspension housing) in my parts
inventory, now all I need to do is to properly install it on the shock tower.
I have Norm Nocks p 167 from his Tech Talk which suggests creating the do
it yourself camber gauge. What other recommendations does anyone have to
make this project run smoothly? TIA for any and all assistance  Jim Lesher