[Healeys] Historic Healey Photos - Bubble Dome Hardtop

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 15:58:17 MST 2010

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting the link to the vintage Healey photos.  Those are
great pictures and so many in one convenient site.

I thought I would
attempt to get us back onto a Healey topic - There is one photo of a clear
plexi-glass hard top (see:
http://www.healeymeetslemans.nl/home.php?nb=his_fot&pagenr=32&alb=historie&im
g=2968&view=1) [page 33, row 2 column 2].  I've never seen a picture like this
or anything like this in any Healey event.  I am curious if anyone on the list
knows anything about the top, the manufacturer, why they would have made
something like this instead of using a factory top, etc.  It's cool in a very
strange sort of way.

Does anyone out there in our little universe have one of
these for their cars?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
'60
BN7 - the Mistress