[Healeys] Team.Net Slowness & Other Issues

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Tue Feb 9 14:16:07 MST 2010

Carlos:
Although the messages may seem slow, I'm having none of the other problems you
describe. I think you may be having problems with your provider.

Bill

BJ7
> Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:42:43 -0800
> From: healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
> To: mark at bradakis.com; healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Team.Net Slowness & Other Issues
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for the update but I think you've got bigger, much bigger issues at
work here. Not only are the messages delayed in the delivery process but the
server seems to be dropping nearly all Healey-related emails too. All I seem
to be getting are English / grammar emails from listers with broken
spell-checkers and some that seem to have English as a fourth or fifth
language. I'm also getting a ton of emails regarding some some "pretty",
butt-ugly non-Healey pea-shooter. Oh yeah, then there's this art-gallery quest
regarding old pictures going on too.

> It normally wouldn't be an issue but the foot of snow outside and the near
zero degree temps means this is the only way to get my Healey fix. I'm so glad
I'm not hooked on that other list's passion - what was it. . . the Cross-Eyed
Pea Shooter? I think Carroll Shelby drove one on his first date.

> Man that server is really messed up. I just want to say thanks for looking
into the problem(s) and getting them corrected soon. I'm putting you in for a
raise too - for all your service above & beyond the call of duty. I can't wait
to get back to my Healey mail.