[Healeys] Team.Net Slowness & Other Issues

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 10:42:43 MST 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update but I think you've got bigger, much bigger issues at work here.  Not only are the messages delayed in the delivery process but the server seems to be dropping nearly all Healey-related emails too.  All I seem to be getting are English / grammar emails from listers with broken spell-checkers and some that seem to have English as a fourth or fifth language.  I'm also getting a ton of emails regarding some some "pretty", butt-ugly non-Healey pea-shooter.  Oh yeah, then there's this art-gallery quest regarding old pictures going on too.

It normally wouldn't be an issue but the foot of snow outside and the near zero degree temps means this is the only way to get my Healey fix.  I'm so glad I'm not hooked on that other list's passion - what was it. . . the Cross-Eyed Pea Shooter?  I think Carroll Shelby drove one on his first date.

Man that server is really messed up.  I just want to say thanks for looking into the problem(s) and getting them corrected soon.  I'm putting you in for a raise too - for all your service above & beyond the call of duty.  I can't wait to get back to my Healey mail.

Cheers,
Carlos