[Healeys] Frame repair (dents)

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed Dec 29 06:36:51 MST 2010

Mitch,
The worst dents in the main frame rails you will get out by welding a small
bracket with a hole to hook in a very large dent puller to the welding seam
where the dent is. Then give it a couple of knocks with the puller. When you
are happy with the area you did, cut off the bracket. It may take you a day to
get all the mayor dents out. Same you can do with the smaller dents and a
smaller puller. For the very small imperfections I put some lead on. Its time
consuming, but it worked for me and my frame is now absolutely dent free
(better than new) and ready for Concours judging.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----