[Healeys] Frame repair (dents)

caddi5 at comcast.net caddi5 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 06:03:41 MST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the best way to pull out the MANY dents on the underside of my frame. I have tried an Eastwood stud gun (does not work, studs pull off)  I measured my frame using the factory specs.....it is within 1/16 inch or so on all measurements.  But I have a couple major hits  ,many smaller dents and the usual dents in the front and rear cross members from improper use of a jack.   Any ideas ,do's and don'ts, methods,etc.  would be greatly appreciated. The PO must have hit every rock,curb,parking block in his way......the frame has no rust issues and appears in great shape (other than all the dents)
Thanks
Mitch
1959  BN4