[Healeys] Pennsylvania

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 05:12:06 MST 2010

Hi Perry,

 All the best on your new move. I know this area well. I'm originally from
Rochester PA, and purchased my Healey in New Brighton(in between Rochester and
Beaver Falls)from Boffo Motors, who by the way are still in business servicing
British cars and selling Jaguars and other cars! Most of my family still lives
in this area. I visit often since I'm not far away in Boardman,
Ohio(Youngstown).  Give me a holler, I'm in the book, if I may be of
assistance.

WD  67 BJ8

> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:56:02 -0500
> From: healeyguy at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania
>
> Sorry Sarah, there has been a lot of off-list responses that I guess I
never
> made it clear to the list (didn't really think that most of the list would
> care) where we will be setting up shop. We will be just outside the small
town
> of Beaver Falls which is about 30 miles north west of Pittsburgh.  Fairly
> close to the Ohio/PA border.  Also just a few miles from BeaveRun race
track
> where the first weekend of the races connected with the Pittsburgh Historic
> Grand Prix are held.
> Family and friends will mean occasional trips to the northeast corner of
PA.
> Hope to see the Healey folks in that area too!
> Aloha
> Perry

Route