[Healeys] Pennsylvania

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 15:04:02 MST 2010

Encounter is in Paradise (PA) this year at the Revere Tavern, where the
club will be taking over the entire hotel.  I've always wanted to go
into the tavern building, a really neat old c.1700's building right on
US Rte 30 east of Lancaster.
Charlie

On 12/28/2010 4:32 PM, Frakes, Jim wrote:
> Perry,
> You will love the driving. I especially like US 62 from Oil City,
> running between the Allegheny National Forest and the Allegheny River,
> Done it twice in the Healey.
>
> Four Hoosiers attended the AHSTC event this year near Philly which had a
> tour of the Simeone Foundation Museum, narrated by Dr Simeone, a
> wonderful place. AHSTC's event was great and we expect to attend this
> year in Lancaster.
>
> Jim

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]