[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:42:01 MST 2010

Our hobby has room for all, that's what so amazing about this. Thanks to all
who contribute

Ira Erbs
Digs 4 Solutions
Computer Consultants
Portland, OR
On Dec 21, 2010 9:32 PM, "Martin Jansen" <jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> After reading various postings I  realize there are two groups of people
owning healeys. One group are what I call "Car guys" guys who love cars and
what they can do , The second group are historians who are interested in
Healeys as a collectible antique.  collectibles are kept in museums. Car
guys want to drive  cars on today's highways with car's with today's
technology. Cars today respond quickly, stop quickly and owners of these
cars  expect other cars on the road to also be able to respond in the same
manner. Keeping a car completely original has its place but perhaps not on
today's road.
> Modifying a desirable car doesn't hurt the value of a car if the
modifications are done well. There is a very large market of people who
enjoy a sports car as a car that performs and handles well on the
highway.Many of you may remember the slogan from the 60's