[Healeys] Air Intake Assembly Diameter

bighealey3k at aim.com bighealey3k at aim.com
Mon Dec 20 13:18:21 MST 2010

Jack,  I took another look at the archives and used the term "duct fan" in the
search window and item number "10" came up with a link
http://www.hopkins-carter.com/catalog/Blowers.htm to a company that sells
bilge blowers as Steve Gerow suggested.  On the left column select
"Electrical Equipment" and then select from the middle of the page in the
upper row "Blowers & Fans" and they have a large selection to choose from.
Several 3 inch and 4 inch 12 volt axial and centrifugal flow blowers.  Hope
this helps.

Larry
'67 BJ8