[Healeys] Healey site

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 06:50:05 MST 2010

Just put up a dozen or so new items on my site including:

How to make Waxoyl
Wire sizes and power limits
Freeze plug installation
Oil in cooling system fix
Water Valves (Taps)
Repairing odometers
Homemade Soda blaster
Drip Pan fabrication (could also title it how to make something to stop the
wife from yelling because you got oil on the garage floor)
More goodies from the fertile mind of Charlie Hart
Pedal extension fabrication
Shock Catalog
Much more

AND, a whole bunch of new links including a link to Ira Erbs restoration
photos. All links were tested and fixed over the past weekend. It is too
damn cold outside to do anything else so there will be a lot more updates
over the next week.

Many thanks to all who have given me material for the benefit of the Healey
brotherhood!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com