[Healeys] BN1 steering arms

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Dec 15 04:31:00 MST 2010

Those numbers will not be part numbers you'd find in the Parts List. They
would more likely be casting numbers for the unfinished casting. I believe
the earlier Hundred arms had threads to receive the through bolts, whereas
later models had the holes smooth right through and the bolts ran through to
flat keeper strips and nuts on the other side.

Rich