[Healeys] Carb. Fiber Washer Question - Jag - not healey

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 12 16:58:23 MST 2010

Amen

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of BJ8 Healeys
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 5:39 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carb. Fiber Washer Question - Jag - not healey

Permatex makes a sealant that is resistant to gasoline.  I get it at my
local auto parts store.   The tube is marked Permatex 2 Pliable
Non-Hardening Sealant, and it says it is resistant to oil, fuel, and
chemicals.  I've used it on the flange of my fuel tank sending unit, and it
hasn't leaked yet.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry