[Healeys] Healey goes home

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 08:41:57 MST 2010

Car looks great, I like the white over blue.

I am generally a strong proponent of DIY efforts, I too would give some
thought to having the top professionally done, it is sort of a get it right
the first time or your hosed proposition, but I have no idea what your skill
sets are, but it is kind of a specialized deal.

Then again if you are like me your car will spend very little time with the
top up!

If you do it use the old carpenters adage, but measure three or four times
before you cut, glue, etc.

Greg Lemon