[Healeys] Healey goes home

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 07:05:46 MST 2010

Rick,

Thanks for the pictures, I never get tired of looking at Healeys and yours
is especially nice. You look like a tall fellow did you have to move the
seat back? Also, is that black dot on the shroud by the windshield for an
antenna? Again great pictures and I know you are very proud.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/39749