[Healeys] Return to Bonneville DVD

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Mon Aug 30 00:49:29 MDT 2010

Steven,

the link in your mail below doesn't work (for me). www.airtightproductions.com not found (do you mean www.airtight-productions.com) my ie asks me. If I click on www.airtight-productions.com I get a page only saying 'Airtight Hosting' with nothing to click on.

Eric

To all listers,
    The DVD of Team Healey's return to Bonneville is  now available. This
is a two DVD set. One DVD is a ninety minute video  documenting the cars,
drivers and events on the salt. The other DVD is a two  hour recording of the
presentation given by Team Healey at the Wendover  Community Center. So in
total, you'll have well over three hours of Healey  history for your viewing
pleasure. A lot has gone into this production and I  thought long and hard
over what to charge for this and as such I've come up with  this solution.
    For folks on this list, through a Healey club,  or people you tell this
about, I'm making the DVD's available for $39.95  plus $5.00 for shipping
and handling. Off the list, direct retail, it's going to  list for $69.95.
And because this is a worldwide list, it will be available in  both NTSC and
PAL formats.
    So if you want to order a copy, go to _www.airtightproductions.com_
(http://www.airtightproductions.com)  and go  to the products page. There you
will see a photo of the package  and a "buy now" button for a paypal
purchase. This was the easiest way I could  think of to make this work for everyone
on a worldwide basis.
    Thanks in advance for your interest and I hope you  enjoy reliving this
chapter in Healey history.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598