[Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Fri Aug 20 15:48:52 MDT 2010

UGH and 'withdrawn' as Seller says sold locally ?!?

<< That reminds me that I have to figure out how to get those chopped
off rivets out of my block ... >>

Easy RD <G>, Dremel Tool and CAREFULLY add a 'screw slot'
to the head;  screwdriver and 'UN-DO' remove.

"If" that fails you, sharp, small flat scraper around edges
until you have enough clearance to get a bite with small
flat-blade screwdriver.  Just keep going around the edge
rotating screwdriver to make the thing un-screw itself.

POC <G> !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]