[Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 13:18:24 MDT 2010

ebay # 220654427516
BN1/219246
I like this car.  I'm partial to RHD cars.  Maybe I'll win the lottery
tonight?
Too much chrome for my liking though.
The underside is unrepresented.
Those acorn nuts holding down the head ???
There are screws holding down the engine ID tag.  That reminds me that I have
to figure out how to get those chopped off rivets out of my block ...
I'm sure Rich's list would be very long.
Robert DuquetteOttawa ON Canada1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project
)1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka:
Carmen )http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg