[Healeys] Healey Frame 'add ons'

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 11:23:48 MDT 2010

Mark
  You may find that the uni-body sub frame and the sills under and around the
doors have rusted away to the point that they are no longer doing their
supporting part in the structure.  This allows the car to sag.  You may not
need a new frame but only to repair the sub frame and sills and out riggers.
Look for signs of rust damage behind the dog leg areas front and rear as an
indicator.  I think a weld on piece will not do the trick.  Lets see what
wisdom the rest of the list comes up with.
Regards
Ray Juncal