[Healeys] Radios for sale

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 08:41:16 MDT 2010

Good morning fellow listers, I have two (2) radios for sale.   Both are 12v,
positive ground.   The first one is a BMC that was in my BJ8, when I took it out
it was working.  It also will be sold with the mounting plate for the
loudspeaker.   The second radio is a new, never used Motorola.   This radio will
fit into the radio opening on the Healey.  This radio will also work on the
early Ford's, prior to 1955 if my memory serves me correctly.  If amy interest
please contact me off list.   Thanks and have great day.   John Gillespie