[Healeys] Healey Names

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 09:22:48 MDT 2010

In 1987 I got married again, in 1988 I sold my 1961 3000 to pay for a
vasectomy reversal, in 1990 my daughter was born, Austen Marie. My wife and I
compromised on the spelling of the name as she was a big Jane Austen fan and
it  seemed Austin was more male.
      It's now 2010, my daughter will be  turning twenty, the wife is gone
and my 3000 has been replaced with a 100, BN1.  I don't plan on any more
vasectomy surgeries, Austen has her eye on the Austin,  but knows it will be
years from now and life is good and we all get a kick out  of the story.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 8/2/2010 6:40:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,