[Healeys] The Fast Lady

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 08:51:39 MDT 2010

Hello, Healeyphiles -

While having my coffee this morning, I caught most of a good movie on TCM.
Entitled "The Fast Lady" (1962), it involved a Scotsman who was attempting
to get his driver's license.    It's full of those old British cars we love
and the lovely English countryside, too.  I kept looking for a Healey, but
had to wait until the very last scene for one to show up, when a girl
arrives in a Hundred to pick up the car salesman.

You can see some clips and the trailer for the movie by Googling The Fast
Lady.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666