[Healeys] 100S with Aston Martin Gearbox

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Apr 24 11:32:12 MDT 2010

Problem is that the area around the drive train will not hold a full car
together.
It is probably not such an issue around where you live, but here in the
NL the main reason a classic car is a goner it is because of corrosion.
Luckily in the last 20 years or so the rust proofing by the
manufacturers has improved considerably, making twenty year old cars no
exception anymore. In the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's it was not
uncommon that a car rusted through within 3-5 years showing serious rot,
holes and bubbles and was scrapped, .
Kees Oudesluijs